- This event has passed.
Transforming Managers into Effective Leaders
June 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Today’s best managers believe that their employees are more than fixed assets. They’ve shifted away from the role of commanding boss to supportive leader by creating the space for employees to grow into their best selves. As a result, employees become intrinsically motivated, greater contributors and more loyal to the company.
15Five’s Humans not Resources is proud to present an interactive panel discussion focused on, “Transforming Managers into Effective Leaders”. We have partnered with people leaders from Zaloni and Wonderment to help shift your management style from transactional to transformational.
Topics we’ll be covering include:
- Shifting the mindset from manager to leader
- How to have more effective and valuable 1:1s
- How to really listen as a manager (hint: you probably don’t, though you might believe you do)
- Making the connection between personal development and high performance
- Brad McGinity, Chief Revenue Officer at 15Five (Moderator)
- Michelle Strader, Chief People Officer at Zaloni
- Amanda Chay, Founder at Wonderment
- Alexandra Lederer, Organizational Development Consultant
- 6:00-7:00pm – Check-in, Networking, & Refreshments
- 7:00-8:00pm – Panel Discussion
This program is valid for 1 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
This is a ruthlessly curated list of special events that are—in our fallible yet final opinion—particularly relevant to the Triangle’s tech startup community. Submit an event here for our consideration. No promises!