- This event has passed.
BCVP Entrepreneurs’ Series: Venture Outlook 2019
October 22, 2019 @ 12:45 pm - 5:00 pm$29 – $149
This year’s BCVP Entrepreneurs’ Series: Venture Outlook will be bigger and better than ever before! Last year was sold out with 600+ registering!
- Hear from and meet the venture capitalists that have funded some of the region’s most promising technology startups. They will talk about trends and where they are looking to invest over the next 12 months.
- Featured talks John Somorjai, head of corporate development and strategy at Salesforce and Scott Kupor, managing director at Andreessen Horowitz.
- Plus 2 panels – 1 of venture capitalists and the other panel are the founders from the region’s latest exits.
- And we saved lots of time for networking!
Join us on Twitter #eseries19
- Due to facility capacity, space is limited and early registration is encouraged. No guarantee that on site registration will be available.
- We unfortunately cannot provide any discounts or special rates to previously purchased tickets.
- No refunds, sorry. But all registrations are transferable to other registrants. Just let us know ahead of time when possible so that a badge may be waiting for the new registrant.
Can’t attend this event, but want to be notified of our future events?
Sign up here.
This is a ruthlessly curated list of special events that are—in our fallible yet final opinion—particularly relevant to the Triangle’s tech startup community. Submit an event here for our consideration. No promises!